Franz Bardon IIH:
1. Deliberate Creation of Elementals ~ In contrast to thoughts living in their forms in the mental or spiritual sphere, the “elementals” are entities with a certain degree of intelligence deliberately created by a magician. Such elementals are capable of fulfilling certain tasks on the mental plane and obviously they may be looked at as obedient servants of the magician according to the purpose he aims at. Through the creation of elementals of the so-called elemental magic type, the magician can accomplish everything on the mental plane without any discrimination of his own or a strange sphere. I will quote only a few examples just because of the great variety. With the help of the elementals the magician can influence the mind of any other person optionally, he can strengthen or weaken man’s mental and intellectual faculties, he can protect himself or others against foreign influences, transmute friendships into animosities or the other way around, he can produce a favorable atmosphere in associating with his fellow men, and he can bring under his control anybody’s will that is not yet developed or profiled. The businessman can enlarge the number of his customers, and the elementals can be helpful to him in many other ways. The genuine magician will always be inspired by good and noble intentions and keep the altruistic motive in mind if he is aiming at the highest level of magical maturity. The practice of creating elementals is very simple and an affair of the magician’s imagination, but the following rules must be considered:
1. The elemental has to be given a form corresponding to the desire one wishes to be fulfilled. The form is to be created y intensive imagination.
2. The form, the so-called vessel or housing has to be given a name of some sort. Everything existing, whether in a particular shape or shapeless does have a name; if it has no name, it does not exist.
3. The task is to impressed on the elemental with the help of the willpower and the imaginative faculty; that is, an authoritative order has to be given with respect to the kind of effect to be produced. Here as well, the present or imperative form formula must be retained in exactly the same way as I described it in the chapter dealing with subconsciousness.
4. The effectiveness is to be impressed on the elemental regardless whether it be a question of a permanent or a restricted effect. These four fundamental rules are to be respected if one intends to work successfully with elementals
I will create this being to improve for this page the better concerning the information, vitality, conviality
I will name this being IVIC, I as information, VI as vitality, C as convenial, then define a life and a form from sky of 24/06/2012 see blow